THE DROP SITE RECORDING STUDIO is a professional recording studio. The Drop Site is owned and operated by keyboardist Keith Hollis Ladinsky who has since 2007 understudied with his father, Gary Ladinsky, who is an accomplished Los Angeles based recording engineer and mixing engineer.
The DROP SITE STUDIO is a high end project studio. Specializing in music production, recording, mixing and everything in between.
* Mackie Digi X-bus 72 input Console
* 32 Track 24 Bit PRO TOOLS - PRO TOOLS HDX
* Hundreds of Plug-Ins (if you must)
* Class A Mic PREs (GML 2 Channel and AVALON 2 Channel)
* Neumann u87, (2) Royer 121's, 2 AT 4050's, 4 Senheiser 441, AKG D-112
* Neumann 47Fet, Two Schoeps CMC's,
* Hammond A-100, Leslie 147, Chickering Acoustic Piano, Fender Rhodes Stage 73, Nord Electro 2
* NS-10's Monitors
* KRK Rock-It 6 Monitors
The Drop Site maintains a mint Hammond A-100 (plus 147 Leslie), Chickering Studio upright piano, Fender Rhodes Stage Piano and a Nord Electro 2.
Keith Hollis is also available to play piano, Hammond or any keys on your project!
($50/hr with a 4 hour minimum)